Sunday, April 25, 2010

tummy time

Ahhh, tummy time. A necessary and fun activity for all babies. Although with our little Noah well, it's not always good times. You see our little Noah...has a big head! (It sort of runs in the family!) He does well when he is upright, however lifting it from a tummy position is pretty hard for him. So I was elated one day a little over a month ago that he seemed to be enjoying his tummy time.

Propping him up on the Boppy made it so much easier for him.


How cute are his arm dimples?

"I'm trying Mommy, I really am!"


This made me giggle because he looks like a big boy lounging around.

It's hard to choose but I'm pretty sure this one is my favorite.


It was a successful tummy time.



































































No comments:

Post a Comment