Tuesday, April 13, 2010

here we go!



I never really thought of myself as a blogger and never imagined myself starting one but I have been very inspired by the blogs of a few of my friends. I wanted to start this page so people we love who live far and near can have a window into our world. Especially now since we have our precious Noah! Becoming parents has changed us forever. We are better people for it. I think one of my favorite things about becoming a mother , other than the fact I am so blessed to care for my breath taking son everyday, is how much closer I am to God because of it. Shortly after I gave birth a realization came over me as I thought about my own son - God sacrificed absolutely everything for us. The impact of His sacrifice is that much more clear and real to me now that I have a child of my own. It is an amazing feeling and my heart is full. Our lives are busy and we have lots to talk about! Please check back often as I am hoping to post info/pictures at least a couple of times per week of what is going on with our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment