Saturday, April 17, 2010

chronicles of noah: st. patrick's day

Having Irish blood running through our veins, regardless how small the percentage I couldn't resist dressing Noah up for his first St. Patrick's Day. My excuse for buying him two outfits was if he were to spit up on one I would have another one handy to continue his cuteness. Nate laughed because he knows the truth - I simply couldn't resist either one!


Mommy loves her little Irish boy!




Such a dapper baby - look at his hat! I had no idea his shoes were so big until I looked at this picture!


Noah and I went to visit Grandma Joanie at work, which is where I used to work too! We had a great time showing Noah off to all the ladies. He was quite a hit!


Sleepy Irish boy after a busy day with his sweet baby feet.




Noah was feeling super squirmy! His shirt says, "I'm a McCutie!" And danged if he isn't!



No comments:

Post a Comment