Wednesday, July 14, 2010

peter pan prince charming

Okay, so those of you who know me are aware of my affection for all things Disney and children's literature. I was thrilled when I found this onesie as I believed it to be discontinued last year. He is my little Prince Charming. Like father, like son.


As for the hat, well, a friend made it for me because of my love for Peter Pan. Noah's nursery is Peter Pan themed and I love all of the movies. The whimsy and magic of it all makes me giddy. Fortunately we have been blessed with more clothes than I know what to do with for him and unfortunately we never got around to putting this hat on him when he was smaller. As our boy has a larger than average noggin the hat is now too small.


And as of this week he has begun sticking out his tongue - it's the cutest thing and it makes me giggle constantly!


I won't grow up!



Gertie loves Noah. She feels that, like Noah, she should constantly be the center of attention and will squeeze herself into any photo she possibly can.







He makes this shocked and surprised face when he sees the flash of the camera.


No comments:

Post a Comment