Friday, June 4, 2010

grammy lamby

(I intended to post this at the beginning of June, however, time escaped me!)


A few months ago on Grandma Joanie's Girl Weekend she picked up a little lamb with a soft blankie attached for Noah. He was too little to play with it then but these past few weeks he has very much enjoyed hugging, squishing, balling up and snuggling the cloth diapers. (Which we use for burp cloths, never as diapers!) I'm pretty sure he's going to be a "blankie boy." Goodness knows his mommy was a blankie girl!

As I was putting some clothes away in his closet today I saw the little lamby that I had put aside for Noah nestled in the basket with his other stuffed animal friends, Spherical Giraffe and Super Soft Puppy Man. I wanted to see if Noah would welcome the little lamby into his arms the way he so lovingly welcomes the cloth diapers. As I placed the lamby on his chest he threw his arms around it, stuffed the lamby's arm in his mouth, and let out a a squeal of delight!


















His smile is so joyous, he is a blessing everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment